[dynamic element=”page_intro” title=”Advertising On The Global Poker Index (GPI) Network” dynamic_size=”12″ position=”left”]
Learn more about our audience and demographics for sports, technology, entertainment and poker advertising on our network. Includes multiple key digital properties owned by or affiliated with the Global Poker Index (GPI):
Industry Leading Poker Audience:
- 4.5 million visitors to GPI Network sites during the last 12 months.
- 775,000 viewing sessions logged from June 15th to July 15th in 2014.
- +26% year over year growth in unique visitors from June 2013 to June 2014.
- +28% year over year growth in U.S. based visitors from June 2013 to June 2014.
- Unique mobile user volume up 54% year over year.
- New mobile and tablet user acquisitions up 86% and 60% respectively year over year.
Both Global & Local Audiences:
- 27% of GPI Network visitors are from the United States.
- 59% of GPI Network visitors are from Europe.
- Cities with the largest GPI Network visitor groups are London, New York, Paris, Dublin, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Vienna and Toronto.
Our Social Reach & Statistics:
- As of July 2014, GPI and Hendon Mob’s Facebook Fan Pages totaled 100k+ Likes. Of those Likes, 66% are male and 38% are from males aged 18 to 34.
- GPI’s Fantasy Poker Manager (FPM) includes over 100k active players from over 100 unique countries.
- 24% of FPM users are based in the U.S., 6% hail from UK, 6% from France, 6% from Italy, 6% from Brazil, and 4% from Germany.
Our Focus on Sports, Entertainment & Technology:
GPI Network’s online audience displays high affinities (online interests other than Poker) for visiting websites focused around Sports News (5.5 times more likely to show interest in than the average web user), Fantasy Sports (2 times as likely), Entertainment News (3.5 times as likely), Movies (2.2 times as likely) and Computers & Technology (3.2 times as likely).
[dynamic element=”page_intro” title=”Contact Us Today” dynamic_size=”9″ position=”left”]
Please direct your advertising inquiries to email@example.com.